All of this starts with a google surf for the nerdiest phrases I could think of.
- “Thor vs. Silver Surfer”
– http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-12401.html – These people must have no life. I mean it’s kind of interesting to thing about these things, like who would win in a fight, Batman or Superman, or Wolverine vs. Spiderman. If you ever get into a serious long drawn out discussion about something like this than you are a tool. buuuuttttt as long as we are on the subject, Superman would win a couple of fights but if it was to the death batman would win by using cryptonite since batman has that killer instinct in him. Same goes for the spiderman vs. wovlerine. There is no way spiderman could kill wolverine even if he wanted to, but wolverine would have now problem killing spiderman.
- “Star Wars Diorama”
– http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/ – I honestly don’t think i need to describe why this is so sad. All I need to do is give you some links to this guys dioramas. http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/diorama/ep4/ep4.html/DSconferFront.asp
- “Chess Studs”
– http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=14816 – If you take a look at this guy he falls close to that boarder of geeky/creepy. Actually he looks like that one charachter actor who was the reporter who got killed in Red Dragon, or he played the really sad high school teacher in 25th hour, or my favorite was when he played patch adams dr. room mate in… patch adams.
- “Band Camp Gallery”
– http://gallery.sprayberryband.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=Band-Camp-2005 – not surprisingly there were some porn links when you first perform this search. But this site is some highschool’s band camp picture gallery. Nothing funnier than watching twitchy nerds interact. Go to day 1 and find picture 32 of 100 and you’ll see the type of persons I had to deal with for 6 years through highschool and college.
- “LOTR Lego”
– http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/lotr/lotrmain.html – First of all LOTR stands for lord of the rings, and there were a ton of links to this stuff. Most of it were people who made thier own lego charachters. I mean they didn’t just make a house or design their own boat, but they took the little lego people and made them into charachters from the Lord of The Rings (LOTR). What is really sad about this site is the fact that it’s realy poorly done. I mean most of the nerds that set up these sites are so geeky that webdesign comes naturaly for them, but not this guy. For a good laugh, click on the movie poster link.
- “High School Lan Party”
– http://www.hsgamers.com/news/1050332669.php one of the saddest things in the world is a computer nerd on his pc. The absolute sadest thing in the world is a bunch of computer nerds gathering together and networking their PCs together and playing games like doom, quake, rainbow 6, or…. the sims.
- “Teenage Smurfs”
– http://www.megspace.com/lifestyles/buh/smurfs/smurfs.html – When I did this search I was expecting some tool who loved the smurfs too much and made a site dedicated to them, but instead I found this link which is kind of funny. My favorite is “Beastiality Smurf”.
- “Life as a furry”
– http://www.laalternativepress.com/v02n01/features/williamson.php – If you haven’t heard of a furry before than you’ll probably be shocked to learn that there are people who spent a large portion of their life dressed up as animals. “Todd says he first realized he was a Furry when he saw Walt Disney’s “Robin Hood,” an animated movie in which Robin Hood and Maid Marian are foxes, Little John is a bear and King Richard and Prince John are lions.” Seriously what’s wrong with these people.
- “Thundercats on the web”
– http://www.queencheetah.com/Thundercats/ This one is the winner by virtue of the following quote. “RPG is a personal project that I started working on to incorporate the races of Thundera, Plundaar, and Third Earth into the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game. As I complete sections of it, I plan to post them here for anyone else to use. So far, everything is still on paper and not online.”