I’m not sure if this is real or not, but from what i heard on the radio this morning, this was a real letter from a 15 boy who has a terminal illness and who wrote to the make a wish foundation requesting his wish of a three way come true. There are two reasons I think this might be fake. 1. The report is from Canada city. I have no idea if that is a real place, but it almost sounds fake. So does mexico city but that’s real so who knows. 2nd is the fact that the language the 15 yr old boy uses is so comical that it could easily be a stunt. There is also something else and that’s the fact that the website you can view this article on seems to be a humor site. Below is the text from the kid, or here is the link http://www.thetoque.com/040928/makeawish.htm
CANADA CITY– The following letter was forwarded to our staff and its contents touched us so much we decided to share it with our readers:
Billy Cavender has only one wish…
Dear Make-A-Wish Foundation:
My name is Billy Cavender, and I am fifteen-years-old. Earlier this year I was diagnosed with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia, a cancer of the white blood cells. My disease has progressed swiftly, and has already affected my bloodstream and many of my vital organs. I have been told that my condition is terminal.
My parents are in complete shock over the news of my impending death and they spend a lot of time crying and hugging me. It seems a cruel fate to have my life taken away from me at such an early age. But I accept God’s decision, and I am doing my best to cherish every living day that I have left on this Earth.
When I heard about your organization, I was excited! I have read so much about how you helped grant other young people their one true wish, the one achievable goal they could obtain before passing away from a life-draining condition. I thought perhaps you could take the time to consider my simple request, so that when I die, I will have left this Earth fulfilled, having lived each day to its fullest.
I only hope that you will read my letter and be able to help me with my small wish, the one and only thing I would wish for before the cancer robs me of my precious existence.
You see good people of the Foundation, all my life, I have dreamed of the opportunity of participating in a threesome. Yes, Make-A-Wish Foundation, before I die, I wish to have sex with two women at the same time.
Now, since I am only a fifteen-year-old with terminal cancer, I have not had a chance to live the way most teenagers do. With my deteriorating condition, I’ve never kissed a girl, and therefore I haven’t had the chance to have sex with one woman, let alone two!
All of my guy friends have tried and tried and tried without success to get a second woman to engage in a sexual act where there is already one woman involved. This wish that you would grant me would make the envy of my peers, where before all I got was their pity. And I will die happy, knowing that I was able to participate in a sexual act with multiple partners, in this case two (at the very same time).
I don’t see where this would be a problem to you and your atruistic people, knowing what amazing resources you have at your disposal. I read about the young girl with leukemia who got to skydive for the very first time, and I read about the burn victim boy who got to play ice hockey with his idol, Wayne Gretzky. I even read about the visually-impaired girl who got to go to Disneyworld.
Now if you can send a blind kid to Florida, my request for group sex shouldn’t be that hard to fulfill. The girls in my threesome don’t even have to be pretty, although that would be a plus. It wouldn’t even need to cost your organization any money–you could probably get a couple of the volunteers to jump into bed with me, as long as it was two and not only one. I’m sure there are some adventurous foundation staff members that would jump at the chance to serve and service a young man desiring to be intimate with a couple of girls at once.
What about about other Make-a-wishers? There must be other needy people out there who could help, while fulfilling their own wishes. Maybe there are a couple of twin sisters in Dubuque, Iowa with brain tumours, whose only wish was to make it with a teenage cancer victim. You could check your database.
Damn it Make-A-Wish, I’m a horny teen who only wants to get fucked by two chicks at the same time! How hard can that be? Just send me the money, and I’ll hire a couple of sympathetic hookers to do it. You can tell the foundation executives you spent the money on a Sony Playstation II! Yah, that’s it. My only wish is for my very own console gaming system!
I’m sorry, the chemotherapy leaves me weakened and emotional, so I tend to lash out. Please forgive my outbursts–the sickened cries of a sexually-inexperienced young man on his last leg of life.
So please, Make-A-Wish, I hope you consider my request, the request of a dying teen who has never felt the intimate touch of two women simultaneously.
Bobby (still a virgin–and never engaged in a threesome) Cavender
Well if it’s a real wish I hope he gets it, and if he gets it here are my top choices for the two women.
- Salma Hayek & Penelope Cruz (I love the lating love fest, plus I hear they are friends in real life)
- Paris Hilton & Tera Reid (I’m positive they have doubled up on guys before, so this wouldn’t be anything new for them)
- Pamela Anderson & Jenna Jameson (you know they have thought about it, as have we all)
- Jessica Alba & Jessica Biel (the two hottest jessicas in hollywood right now)
- Christina Agulara & Brittney Spears (use the 02 version)
- Jessica Simpson & Catherine Bach (70’s version from Dukes of Hazard)
- Jessica Simpson & anyone else on this list
- Jessica Simpson & a Jessica Simpson look alike
- Jessica Simpson & wait 10 min and then Jessica Simpson again
- Any combination of Jessica Simpson, Christina Agulara, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, or other hot teenage/early 20s singer.
- Hather Grahm & Elizabeth Hurley (first two austin Powers Girls)
- Denise Richards & Neve Campbell (recreate the three way in Wild Things, champaign and all)
- Rosario Dawson & Eva Mendez
- Jesse Jane & Tara Patrick (just toss in two hot pornstars)
- Stacy Dash & Halley Berry (I love this pick for the brown sugar overload)
- Kelly Preston & Mia Sorvino (Cause I always thought they looked alike)
- Mary Jane & Cat Woman (anyone who read comic books knows what i’m talking about)
- Jamie Pressley & Drew Berrymore (This is all about the Poison Ivy Movies)
- Torrie Wilson & Sable (anyone who saw their Playboy spread knows what i’m talking about)
All of these choices are supposed to have something in common and not just be really hot bitches. Still I’m sure you probably have your own choices.